Thursday, June 12, 2008

K Daddy goes on a routine expedition; Mama A says turn off the game

I can't help myself. I miss Marshall, Will and Holly. And Chaka. And Dopey. And Isaak. And the Sleestak. One of the cheesiest children's shows ever made and it'll be a movie soon.



And on a completely different note, this is baseball season. Sorry kids, I don't like basketball much and I don't follow hockey or soccer. And although I do love football (Raider Nation and SJSU Spartans) and enjoy baseball, I ain't much of a sports fan.


When I played baseball in little league, junior high and high school I loved it. I was the hot corner guy – 3rd base. Not bad with the bat either. I want to be more of a fan now, though. For Baby B's sake, not Mama A's (love you baby!). Father and son/daughter going to a ballgame on a hot summer's day. Peanuts and popcorn. Hot dogs and beer. For the Daddy. Not the kids. No, I'm not driving. We're taking mass transit. $42 for a ball cap? Are you frickin' kidding me?


Go Giants!


God, don't ask me any players names yet. Test me later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment