Monday, July 14, 2008

Daddy K trashes the trashers

So last Friday we picked up trash again on our morning walk. Another bagful of crap that people felt the need to pitch out their window while they're driving along West Cliff Drive, or while parked along West Cliff, or walking along West Cliff, or passing out along West Cliff…

If I see somehow doing it, I'm going to call them out. I know I'm not saving the world per se, but c'mon.


I need to get one of those grabby stick trash picker scoobies to pick up the smaller bits of trash like bottle caps and butts.


Although recycling has helped extend the life of Santa Cruz County's Buena Vista landfill, it's projected to only have about 16 years left (could be more accurate research available somewhere).


We live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and sadly there are visitors and locals alike that trash it.


Let's keep it clean, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment