Saturday, December 28, 2019

Till the Dream Ignites: A Decade of GOTG

"Hold your fire
Keep it burning bright
Hold the flame
'Til the dream ignites
A spirit with a vision
Is a dream with a mission..."

–Rush, Mission


I can't believe I've been writing this blog for over a decade now. I actually started it in 2007, over a year before our oldest daughter Beatrice was born.

Since then I've been trying to figure out the world around me as an active participant, a husband and a father of two daughters, and how I react to the world day after day, year after year. Sometimes in a positive way, and other times, not so much.

Life is a work in progress and every day I strive to keep my fire burning bright. It's not always easy, but the more you let go of what holds you back, and the more you embrace your now again and again, the brighter your mission flames burn.

When I look back on my most popular posts in 2019, as well as throughout the past decade, that work in progress is quite evident, my fire stoked evermore.

Bless you all and thank you for stopping by sometimes. Happy 2020.

The top 10 GOTG posts of 2019:


  1. In Susie's Shoes
  2. Men of a Women's Age
  3. My Birthday Wish
  4. Like It's Your Last Day Ever
  5. The Love and the Levity
  6. The #MeToo Guys
  7. The Act with the Artist
  8. Why These Fires Start
  9. Sink and Roll
  10. What Will Remain and Become

The top 10 GOTG posts of the decade:




No comments:

Post a Comment