Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fixing a Hero Sandwich: Caring for Both Children and Parents

This is a Guest Post for Who’s in da DAMN House Wednesday?

I was honored when Kristy Nuttall from Where’s My Damn Answer asked me to be a guest blogger. I’ve known Kristy since high school and when we recently reconnected I was introduced to WMDA, which is high up on Google Reader list.

I was also a guest on their radio show Today’s Woman last month and the topic was on Facebook and Twitter - two of my favorites for business or pleasure! Although the host Karena, a pilates expert, and the other ladies of WMDA, started off on a kegel tangent that rocked my boat a bit.

Girls, girls, girls -- that's what it's all about for Daddy K!

Mama A, Baby Bea and Chelsea the 300-year-old cat -- I am a chick magnet (wink).

Now on to my serious post...

***

Two weeks ago one of my firm’s new marketing/PR verticals, SeniorCareMarketer.com, exhibited at the American Society on Aging and the National Council on Aging 2009 Annual Conference in Las Vegas, NV. Besides being in Vegas - the most fun I’ll ever have losing $20 in less than three minutes while staying up way past my bedtime of 9:00 p.m. to watch others blow thousands - the conference was very informative for me personally as well as professionally.

Read the entire post at WMDA...

No comments:

Post a Comment