Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brought to you by all the letters, all over the floor, all the time.

Although Mama spends most of the time with Beatrice, and Beatrice would prefer to spend most of her time with Mama, this morning I had the sweet opportunity to tend to baby while Mama slept in.

Because did we tell you there's another girl on the way? Holy moly.

So me and Bea snuggled in our cuddle chair and had the usual warm milk.

We read Princess Baby. I am not a giggly goose.

We played with the safari animal hand puppet.

Bea baby babbled, "A-da, a-da, a-da -- dat?"

Translation: "What's that?"

"I am a tiger and a lion and a rhinocericitious and an elephant and a giraffe."

A rhinocericitious? Hey, I was groggy.

Hand puppet tickle *giggle* tickle *giggle*.

We played with her letter puzzle and she knew J and Z and U and B and C and --

Then all the letters and the board were all over the floor, as they are most of the time.

I wouldn't want it any other way, baby.

Until we spill again...


3 comments:

  1. Oh snap, now I see it. Widgets ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a Bryce countdown clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Laurie! 60 days and counting...tick, tock, tick, tock...

    ReplyDelete