Saturday, April 17, 2010

Think I'm pretty in pink? Somebody call me a shrink.

The other day on Facebook I posted this status update:

So, just because I'm having all girls doesn't mean I have to wear pink. Right?

Well, that was a fun one with everyone teasing me and daring me and reminding me that when in high school I sported the pink IZOD more than once.

God help me.

But I'm okay with pink and girls and estrogen and maybe someday soon being dressed up and made up by Beatrice and Bryce: my-sugar-and-spice-and-everything-nice kit.

Mama loves the movie Pretty in Pink. Bea's Foofa talking doll is pink and thinks we're all so amazing. And one of my HR industry friends says he's buying me a pink shirt to wear at the upcoming HRevolution conference.

Think I'm pretty in pink? Somebody call me a shrink.

(wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment