Friday, December 23, 2022

The 2022 Top 10 Most Read from GOTG

Here we are again; another year flew past. Mercy me. I wrote 50 articles this year on Get Off The Ground (GOTG), and I've written 843 in total since I started writing in 2007. I went from silly posts in early fatherhood to more serious pieces over the years. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading. We're all works in progress, and my wife Amy and I continue to work at being better spouses, parents, and community members. which is the whole point of what I share here -- and to be the positive spread of growth, empathy, and love. 

Speaking of stopping by and reading, here were this year's top 10 most read from GOTG:

  1. Coronavirus Sucks, But We Don't Have To
  2. From the Loss and the Pride 
  3. The Ultimate Quits
  4. Not How They Will Wind Up 
  5. Never Too Old 
  6. Almost Gridless 
  7. Those That Just Might Reconnect 
  8. The Teen Brain Two-Step 
  9. Thanks to Mom (and me) 
  10. Stuck in the Middle with Me

Thank you again for reading, and now it's time for a Christmas break for me and my family. No matter how you celebrate this time of the year, and whatever your holiday traditions are, blessings to you all. Be safe and well. 

"You're all I need
Underneath the tree…”




No comments:

Post a Comment